}

Top Design Australia - BREAKING NEWS


Meet the contestants of Top Design: Lisa, Dan, Jo, Leigh, Kai, Steve, Dee, Craig, Mary and Robert
FINALLY, FINALLY I can share with you my big news why I'm in Australia. I can officially announce I'm a judge on Top Design Australia along with Jamie Druie and Nick Tobias airing on Channel 9 at 8pm next Wednesday... You can read more about it here. 


 I can promise you the designs are going to blow your minds!

Remember follow SnOOp and Top Design on Facebook to keep up with all the news

3 comments:

  1. woo hoo! massively exciting news! I work for Nine so will be doubly excited to see this on air next week. it looks like a great series and I can't wait to see your take on all the competitors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! I am so looking forward to Top Design starting! Would be lovely to meet you when you are in Sydney! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic announcement! Congrats! I featured your blog at stylesson today. I always like your take on design.

    ReplyDelete