}

New Scholten & Baijings Collection For HAY

As the world of design is talking about the come back of beige on beige (yawn) at SnOOp we are going CRAZY about adding zippy neons to the palette. Yes, we covered this way back in August 2010 on our post Rough Neons but after seeing super hot, young designers Scholten+ Baijings new collection for Denmark brand HAY  I had to SHOUT about this upbeat look again.
The Scholten +Baijings collection for HAY includes gorgeous bedlinen, beautiful rugs and bold graphic tea towels
Rug inspiration . When I use colour I like it to be unexpected. Why not block a neon on a gradient smokey grey wall? You could even paint this on your floor if you can't get the rug... Oh Yeah!
Did I mention you can now dry yourself off with a towel by  Scholten + Baijings collection for HAY ? I'm usually a girl who only allows white towels in my bathroom but in this case I will make an exception.
I promise your guests will NEVER think they have walked into a house from an acid rave 80s throwback. It's graphic, sophisticated and upbeat.
 This rug would work in a modern or traditional home.
“For us, it’s about creating something that is done properly and made
with love. We know people appreciate it more if they have a quality
product. We try to come up with nice details and special colours, and
we try to generate beautiful qualities in the product,” says designer Stefan Scholten

6 comments:

  1. Really love this collection. Saw it at Maison et Object and fell in love with the rugs! Rather like the bedlinen as well now! just have to find a UK stockist....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jenny, I have been told www.iconsofdenmark.dk are the UK agents xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely adore this rug -- thanks for introducing me to this brand!! going to check it out now...
    xo,
    joAnn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of this! Thanks for commenting btw!

    ReplyDelete
  5. As much as I try not to be I'm sort of a neutral kind of girl ;) ....BUT I'm definitely working on finding ways of incorporating bold pieces in my personal spaces and designs. On that note I think this collection is fantastic and I could definitely see myself being quite happy with any of these items. As you would say..."ooh la la" ;) Thanks for the visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous, Amanda!! Absolutely love the colour combinations, so fun! They're bookmarked :)

    Thanks so much for stopping by my blog yesterday, I'm so pleased to have discovered your blog!! I've had a bit of a nosey around your lovely blog, it's fantastic to meet someone who has been around the interiors magazines circuit!

    ReplyDelete