}

Let's Colour Project by Dulux

It's no secret SnOOp loves colour and adores an initiative that can change peoples lives and communities.  I guess you can call this Power to the People and Power to Paint or for a more official title 'Let's Colour Project' by paint company Dulux. Dulux is working alongside Dulux Valentine, Coral, Flexa and Marshall to transform grey spaces with colourful paint. A mission to spread colour all over the world. The brand is  working together with local communities across the globe, rolling up their sleeves to paint streets, houses, schools and squares.

 and here it is in action! An incredible initiative captured on film by award-winning director Adam Berg to highlight the journey of colour across the globe as people and colour combine to regenerate public and private spaces... watch and be ...inspired!

6 comments:

  1. We definitely need more color in our life like this. Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab project! Great to see it getting the SnOOp approval!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great project indeed!

    thanks for your comment!I am your new follower. I hope you will follow me back. kiss from greece!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Now that is the most amazing project I have seen! I am a huge color fan! What a beautiful way to spread the love! (I have that picture of the painted feet on my inspiration board!) Have a lovely weekend! xo Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fantastic project! I think color in your surroundings can make such a positive impact. I remember in mexico seeing so many bright colored houses and although many of them were very poor, they had the biggest smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. An amazing post on a phenomenal initiative. My heart is a little happier for having seen it. Following right along here and on twitter (@ECmothdesign)

    http://moth-design.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete